A lineup of mounting films for inkjet media.
|Code||Product||Base Film||Thickness||Weight||Surface||Adhesive||Block out||Release paper&Back||INK|
|MF-SW||Mounting Film with Single Silicone Adhesive||PET||50mic||(2.0mil)||265g/㎡||-||Permanent / Silicone||×||PET Liner||Lamination Film|
|MF-ACW||High Durable and Transparent Mounting Film
||PET||50mic||(2.0mil)||195g/㎡||-||Permanent / Removable||×||PET Liner||Lamination Film|
|MF-DTW||Mounting Film with Single Dot Adhesive||PET||50mic||(2.0mil)||190g/㎡||-||Permanent / Dot Adhesive||×||PET Liner||Lamination Film|
|M250||Mounting Pet Film||PET||250mic||(9.8mil)||350g/㎡||-||-||×||PET Liner||Lamination Film|
|*All mounting films have permanent adhesive on one side and easy removable adhesive on the other side.|
- • With our unique development of the special adhesives, the installation and removal time are reduced significantly.
- • Our uniquely made silicone adhesive has excellent wettability and is able to cleanly stick to window signs easily.
- • It is applied to create a permanent bond between printed media and a substrate.
- • High adhesive strength for printed media side and removable adhesive for substrate side.
- • Silicone adhesive can be reused a number of time.
- • Window sign